Monday, May 10, 2010

April showers bring May flowers...

I don't know how the weather has been were you live but it's been crazy here.  One day will will have beautiful, sunny, warm weather and the next a huge windstorm will come blowing through with gust over 100mph and tip over 30 foot tall trees like they were a house of cards. 

We had really nice weather this weekend and then today it dumps a lot of rain and then we have a 30 minute blizzard.  Right now I'm looking out the window and I see bright blue sky with fluffy white clouds right next to mean looking dark gray clouds.  Oh well, what can we do?

I'm happy to report that the chicks are doing great and are growing bigger each day.  Their food intake has increased ten fold and they love to fly to the top of the box when we lift the lid.  Thelma is by far the most social of the four birds.  I have no doubt that she would be perfectly happy sitting on a shoulder all day long.

We've been able to spend a fair amount of time outside and Firefly has lots of veggie starts growing in the office.

Here are a few pictures from the last few days.  I'll try to be better about blogging but spring is calling 






No comments: