Thursday, October 4, 2018

Here we are again

Well hello again internets.  Whew!  Well, I guess 4 years is long enough for some spring cleaning!

A lot sure has changed since 2011 when I stopped posting here.  Here is a quick recap:

We sold the house and moved to the PNW where we rented, rented, bought, rented, sold, and bought a house.  We changed vehicles more times then I want to count.  We are now a family of four and soon to be five.  We have new chickens, a new top bar hive, and a two box garden that we hope to enlarge next year.  Morgan is still an ICU nurse and I am now a helicopter and airplane pilot about to start with the airlines.

We are still vegetarians, gardeners, beekeeper, and tree huggers, but we are far more private about our day to day lives now that we have children.  We are protective of their privacy, both online and off. And we are the "weird" parents that won't let friends and family post pictures of our kids on social media.

I have thought about this page off and on for the last few years and I am looking forward to once again using it as a space to clear my mind.  

Cheers to you!






No comments: