Monday, January 12, 2009

Good idea: Crane Lake wine

I don’t know about you but I’ve never been much of a wine person myself. It as always been easier to just order a beer then try to pick out a wine to try. I am happy to announce that tastes do change. A few months ago my wife and I started to really drink wine and we’ve had a blast doing it!

Our current favorite wine is CRANE LAKE brand, either the Cabernet or the merlot. You really cannot go wrong with either of these to wines. I prefer the Merlot and the wife likes the Cabernet, which is a little bit of a surprise because the Merlot is a little sweeter.

Good news: Crane Lake wine does not make my wife cough. If you cough with wine then Crane lake might be for you.

Better news, Crane lake at Winco is only $3.49 a bottle.

Looking to spend a little more? Go for the Chilean wines ☺

No comments: