Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's Morning Time

For as long as I can remember, I have always loved the quietness of the morning. The morning as always been the most peaceful time for me and I enjoy waking before anyone else and surrounding myself in the silence of the world.

I love the fact that the things I might have been stressing over the night before seem to be much clearer in the morning.

The world starts every morning with a fresh slate and I love to see how the day unfolds. I listen to the news almost all day and hour by hour the slate starts to fill up. It is so exciting to learn about everything that is going on in the world and to see the impacts on my own life and on those that I love.

I hope that you will decide to check back in on this blog and leaves some comments as well. I would love it if people read it in the morning over a cup of coffee or tea as part of their morning routine.

No comments: