Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Starbucks Name



So I need a new name...

For so strange reason, people have a very hard time understanding me when I say my name. It's not like I have a crazy name that is hard to spell like Gregorio, Merlow, or Coillcumhann. I mean come on, my name is TONY!

Once at bestbuy I gave my name and the guy heard Jim. I gave it again and he heard Tim. This is weird not only because my name sounds nothing like Jim or Tim, but also because my dad's name is Tim and his brother is Jim.

I have the same problem at Starbucks so I have starting using fake names that are easier to understand like Mike or John. I need some suggestions for my new Starbucks name so please think of some good ones and leave them as a comment. I will put them all together in a poll after a week or so. Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Tony R. said...

Looks like I'm not the only the only one... http://network.nature.com/people/U113B3294/blog/2007/09/12/whats-your-starbucks-name


If all else fails, I can use my drunk Irish name... Patrick Galvin O'Riley