Friday, April 3, 2009

*Cough, cough*

I love falling asleep to the sound of rain. I slept so well last night and I know it is because it was raining last night.

I had a pretty good morning today - even made myself my daily oatmeal that I haven't had in about two months...so much for daily eh? At no time this morning did it occur to me that it might have snowed after the rain stopped so of course I left the house at my usual time.

I walked outside and guess what? Yep, the Jimmy was covered in snow and ice. The roads weren't to bad and I even made it to work with a few minutes to spare. My boss however said he saw three cars slid on the ice while he was coming in this morning so he decided that we had to have a delayed start.

I'm usually all about getting paid to sit on my butt but I HATE delayed starts. My work always gets back up and then I feel rushed all day long. Lets just start on time and go home early instead :) Also, apparently the five of us service guys that actually showed up to work today didn't get the memo that snow on the ground means we call in sick. I'll have to remember that next time that it snows.

So this is what I did today...I read meters again! Oh yeah, another game of pac-man!

Oh well, it all pays the same right :) Oh well, weekend time!

No comments: