I have gone back over the bookcase and the following are the books I came up with. I feel like I am still missing one or two so if I remember them, I'll be sure to add them.
What was your favorite book your read in 2009? Have you read any of these?
P.s. This list is in random order...enjoy!
- A Happy Marriage by Rafael Yglesias
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Jesus Wants to Save Christians: A Manifesto for the Church in Exile by Rob Bell and Don Golden
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
- The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollen
- Last Mango In Texas by Ray Blackston
- So Brave, Young, and Handsome by Leif Enger
- Secret life of bees (currently reading) by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Urban Homestead by kelly coyne & erik knutzen
- Idiots guide to beekeeping
- Captains and The Kings by Taylor Caldwell
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck